Congratulations to Joshua Poe and David for correctly identifying our last sidewalk photo as Wiltshire Avenue looking toward Wilmington Avenue just north of Willis Avenue in the St. Matthews neighborhood. Here’s a new sidewalk ready to be identified in the comments.
- Louisville & Lexington point way to greater inter-regional cooperation. (Urbanophile)
- A postmodern gem, reconsidered: Graves’ Humana Building a skyline fixture. (Blair Kamin)
- Shakespeare Festival looking at Theater Square for new theater space. (Insider, WFPL)
- Forget running, Lucky Horseshoe residents park for the roses. (The Paper)
- Root Cellar in Old Louisville is a finalist for national honor. (Metro Lou)
- Grilled Cheese restaurant planned for Bardstown Road. (Megabites)