- Old Louisville hates truckers (C-J)
- Middletown names their potholes (C-J)
- Oldham County loves the bus (C-J)
- Oldham County hates pedestrians (C-J)
- Gas is cheap again (C-J)
- Doo-Wop Shop burns (C-J)
- O’Shea’s loves the arena (C-J)
- More talk on 2010 Breader’s Cup (C-J)
Does the O'Shea move mean the Iron Quarter project is dead?
Nope. The Iron Quarter proposal occupies the eastern-most 2/3 of the block. Four buildings (Beginning at the tall red building) are not included in the IQ. The O'Shea proposal sits next door to the old Bullwinkle-Hendershot building.