Allow us to introduce ourselves. We’ll try to fill in more specifics later.
Are you interested in writing for Broken Sidewalk? Let us know and we can work something out. Send us an email to email@example.com with a little info about yourself and your interests.
Latest posts by Branden Klayko (see all)
Latest posts by Elijah McKenzie (see all)
- Remember these six long-gone racetracks while watching the Kentucky Derby - May 5, 2017
- Final KY Place episode explores how the Dirt Bowl keeps community spirit alive in West Louisville - Jul 12, 2016
- KY Place breaks down the history and future of Louisville’s racist Ninth Street Divide - Jun 14, 2016
Latest posts by Drew Tucker (see all)
Latest posts by Matthew Beck (see all)
- How sprawling development is threatening the Parklands of Floyds Fork - May 3, 2016
- Makeover of Iroquois Park’s Northern Overlook brings resiliency to Louisville’s most scenic view - Feb 29, 2016
- For real advances in pedestrian safety, Louisville should rethink its dangerous infrastructure - Aug 27, 2015
Latest posts by Angie Schmitt (see all)
Latest posts by Joe Cortright (see all)
- The latest from the Louisville traffic experiment - May 1, 2017
- Homeownership can exacerbate inequality - Jul 25, 2016
- The homeownership model is a failed wealth-creation strategy - Jul 20, 2016
Latest posts by Michael Andersen (see all)
- America’s best bike lanes of 2016 show how to build robust bicycling networks - Feb 14, 2017
- Charlotte’s Protected Bike Lane vote shows the southeast’s new biking rivalry - Aug 5, 2016
- How Portland, Oregon, used tactical urbanism to test how bike lanes and crosswalks are good for business - May 17, 2016
Latest posts by Strong Towns (see all)
Latest posts by Tim Mandell (see all)
Latest posts by Diane Deaton-Street (see all)
Latest posts by Michael C. Wells (see all)
- An inside tour of Smoketown’s haunting Merchants’ Ice Tower - Nov 17, 2015
Anna Clark, Alonzo Plough, Aaron Renn, Ben Carter, Brian Haara, Bill Lindeke, Cliff Ashburner, Chris Erickson, Christopher Quirk, Christopher Sims, Dallas Herndon, Daniel Hertz, Dave Morse, Dan Hofmann, Dan Malouff, Daniel Vivian, Elizabeth Reilly, Erik Weber, Haven Harrington, Heidi Johnson-Wright, Jeff Byles, Johna Picco, Julianne Thomas, Joanne Weeter, Keith Runyon, Kyle Jones, Mary Beth Brown, Mike Zanone, Nicholas Seivers, Patrick Piuma, Pat Smith, Peter Brackney, Porter Stevens, Preservation Kentucky, Ramona Lindsey, Ron Schooling, Rollin Stanley, Sarah Braker, Satinder Haer, Steven Ward, SushiK, Taylor Shelton, Veronica Combs, Yonah Freemark.
If you’d like to contribute to Broken Sidewalk, please get in touch here.