That, readers, is a view of five tower cranes all bunched together on the Louisville skyline. Four are from the arena and another is from a parking garage under construction on Jefferson Street. Quite a sight to behold, if we do say so ourselves. In other news, have you voted in the first round matchups of the BS Neighborhood Derby? Less than two days to go till we’re on to the next battle.
- Mayor Abramson & Subway’s Jared to film commercial at Waterfront Park (Business First)
- New world jewelry & unique gifts shop to open on Bardstown Road (Consuming Lou)
- Norton Hospital puts downtown office project on hold due to economy (C-J)
- Local home builder finalist for ‘green’ single family house (Business First)
- But aren’t the suburbs way out here inherently not green? (Google Maps)
- Something constructive: New housing starts unexpectedly up for February (NY Times)
- Just for fun: buy an entire English village for right around $31 mil (Boing Boing)