Sorry posting is a little slow; trying to get the new BS site improvements finished along with a thousand and one other things that need finishing. Thanks for all the kudos on our birthday and all the interest in helping out with the site. Hopefully year two will be even better.
- Fuel economy to go to 35 mpg (GOOD, NY Times, Infrastructurist, Bloomberg)
- Louisville knows how to party more than Baltimore (Imagine Lou)
- Help plan Hogans Fountain & Tyler Park Thursday (Metro Parks)
- Horse stables leaving Kentucky (C-J)
- Cities with affordable housing usually lacking jobs (WSJ via CEOs4Cities)
- Electric poles with wind turbines (bustler)