- Of challenges biking to work and bike friendly offices (NY Times)
- More bikes sold than cars to far in 2009 despite a drop (SET Energy)
- Cities must accommodate the baby boom of young urban families (CEOs4Cities)
- Giant cave under the zoo holds grand opening for tours (Ville-Voice)
- Exhibit explores the neighborhoods around sojourn church (Louisville.com)
- City hopes making Preston Highway pretty can drive business (C-J)
- Kentucky Center undergoing an $9 million upgrade (C-J)
- Suburbs put out more CO2 per household than urban counterparts (NRDC Switch)
- Churchill Downs won’t use existing facility if it can open a casino (BeloBlog)
I enjoy the challenge of guessing where your “Evening Roundup” pictures were taken. Maybe you could make this an interactive feature on your site!
I am fairly certain that this photo is from Spring Street….