Right on schedule, yesterday’s sidewalk photo was taken on East Jefferson Street. The Bunton’s sign in the background is a big clue. We’re a little behind on some of the stories we’re covering, so we’ll be posting a few updates over the weekend. Check in if you feel inclined or else we’ll see you next week.
- River Fields ‘standing in the way of progress’ on Harrods Creek Bridge (Ville-Voice)
- Missed opportunity for local concession vendors at new Arena (Louisville.com)
- Mulligan’s Pub officially opens at site of the old Kaelin’s restaurant (C-J)
- Last major tobacco factory in Louisville to close in mid September (C-J)
- Local historic architecture invaded by little ‘green men’ (Unusual Kentucky)
- Forget the moving van, Boston couple moves to new house by bike (Apt. Therapy)
- How do cities around the world promote bikes? Some better than others (Copenhagenize)
- Not enough stimulus money is going to transportation operating costs (Nation)
- House approves another $4 Billion for High Speed Rail (the transport politic)
S. State Street in Clifton?
Good guess, Joanne. As revealed today, the photo is from Edward Avenue in the Highlands.