Nicely done, Laura. Another successfully identified sidewalk photo, this time aided by an uprooted tree. The photo was taken on the corner of Roanoke and Rosedale in the Deer Creek neighborhood. For the weekend, here’s a photo pulled from the Broken Sidewalk archives from around 2001. Tell us where it is in the comments. Have a great Labor Day weekend.
- Thieneman to wait before bringing lawsuit about Cordish spending (Fat Lip)
- More from the Ville Voice and Biz First about the lawsuit.
- Jeffersonville looks to improve 10th Street access to its downtown (N & T)
- Commuting to work can use more energy than the actual office building (TreeHugger)
- Is it always best to make right-hand-turns easier? (Am. Dirt via @Urbanophile)
- Study: Cash for Clunkers’ cost exceeded benefit (Transportationist)
- Does TARC have something against zombies? It seems there was an ‘incident’ (CART)
- And more zombies in the news over here (GOOD)
- Detroit battles ‘food deserts’ with ‘roving produce trucks’ (Governing)