Nicely done, John and Neil, for correctly identifying Wednesday’s sidewalk photo as Reutlinger Avenue looking toward Oak Street in the Germantown neighborhood. Here’s a new sidewalk photo to last you through the weekend. Guesses, as always, in the comments.
- After 25 years, Cafe Metro succumbs to economic pressure (Ville Voice Eats)
- Downtown New Albany could land a new Mexican restaurant (NA Confidential)
- Theater Square Marketplace anchors a growing 4th St. Restaurant Row (VV-Eats)
- And more about the development from Broken Sidewalk
- UL Foundation selects NTS as developer of its suburban research campus (U of L)
- Energy audit to reduce U of L’s carbon footprint, save millions (Biz First)
- Professional indoor soccer to begin play Nov. 16 (Ville Voice)
- Replicas of Columbus’ ships docked on wharf until Tuesday (C-J)
- Edison’s light bulb first publicly displayed in Louisville in 1883 (Revelation Time)
- Metro Lou again moving forward with Downtown Bike Station (C-J)
- And here’s a few photos from a new bike station in Wash DC (WashCycle)
- Bill filed to make texting while driving illegal in Kentucky (Whas11)
- How gas taxes are not user fees and highway funding implications (StreetsBlog)
- Advocates suggest timetable for High Speed Rail (trans-pol, Infra-ist, NY Observer)
- 3 miles of Interstate 65 to be repaved for $28.7 million (KIPDA)
That’s Chichester Avenue looking northwest towards Bonnycastle Avenue.
I should probably note that I had to look on Google Maps to know the street’s name though. Is that cheating?
Yes John that is cheating. But you still got the answer. Ok, maybe it isn’t cheating and I’m just sucking on sour grapes because I didn’t get the answer first. I do love playing though.