Yesterday’s sidewalk photo was taken on Evergreen Road between Station Road and Hazelwood Road in Anchorage. Just off to the left of the photo is the site of Evergreen Real Estate’s new development in the neighborhood’s downtown and a little farther along is the Bellegrove office development by Village Solutions that features an innovative rain garden. Here’s a new sidewalk photo. Guesses in the comments.
- Louisville among top 10 cities poised for a real estate recovery (US News via @Venterra)
- State issues $63,000 in fines for April arena scaffolding collapse (C-J)
- Jeffersonville continues to design Big Four ramp, still no price tag (C-J)
- 21c Museum Hotel makes list of world’s top art hotels (Guardian via @Ignite502)
- Parking garage in New Albany to be renovated by the Estopinal Group (N & T)
- Study: car drivers breathe more bad air than transit riding counterparts (TreeHugger)
- Promoting walkability and transit doesn’t mean advocates ‘hate cars’ (GGWash)
- Universities are key contributors to a city’s sustained growth (AJC via CEOs4Cities)
600 block wallace ave. st matthew’s.