No guesses? Wednesday’s sidewalk photo was taken on Dearing Court near Cave Hill cemetery in the Cherokee Triangle. Here’s a new sidewalk photo. Guesses in the comments.
- How much taxpayer money actually was spent on Cordish’s bar? (LEO)
- Jeffersonville studies Downtown housing as demand grows (N & T)
- More on New Albany’s proposed building permit moratorium to fix sewers (C-J)
- Old Louisville fire next at 2nd & Magnolia leaves one hospitalized (C-J)
- Louisville Metro unemployment rate drops in July (N & T)
- Louisville & Kentucky must start thinking about High Speed Rail (Russell NA)
- And what challenges are in store nationally for HSR (NPR via The Edit)
- Does Louisville have room for futuristic looking buses? (Russell NA)
- Kentucky receives funds to purchase hybrid school buses (Kentucky.gov)
- Transit projects just as ‘shovel-ready’ as road projects (StreetsBlog)
- Obvious study: more compact development reduces VMTs (Rec. Am. via P-zen)
This is on Roanoke at Rosedale in the Highlands. I remember talking to the owner of this property after the tree came down during the storm. They have just now redone the sidewalk.