Another correctly identified sidewalk photo. Thursday’s sidewalk is on Myrtle Avenue just west of Central Park looking toward Seventh Street and Park Hill beyond. Congrats go to Jeff Noble, Barturtle, and Jon Sabo for identifying the location. Here’s a new photo just waiting for guesses in the comments.
- With BOZA meeting today, Butchertown vs. Swift battle likely to get heated (C-J)
- And more from Fox 41 and WHAS 11 and Broken Sidewalk.
- ‘Thousands’ of zombies took over Bardstown Road for 5th Annual Walk (Lou 4 Lovers)
- And a roundup of zombie galleries can be found over here (Lou 4 Lovers)
- And if you still want more zombies, consider working for Six Flags this fall (Unusual KY)
- Green walls catching on with help from Green Building, Waterfront Park Place (C-J)
- Jeffersonville should consider canal pitfalls when building its own (Am. Dirt via @urbanophile)
- In wake of Windstorm 2008, New Albany’s riverfront is better than ever (N & T)
- New Albany considers building permit halt to sort out sewer issues (Gonder via NAC)
- Park DuValle management company in for more trouble over funds (C-J)
- Study: living in an unsafe neighborhood linked to teen obesity (ABC News via P-zen)
- Some LEED buildings struggling with energy efficiency standards (NY Times)
- Local funds available for cleaning up non-road diesel engines (C-J)
- What to do with the land under solar farms? Let sheep graze it (TreeHugger)
- And how much land is needed to power the world world by solar? (.jpg via @Urbanophile)
- What if our roads could power our homes with solar-paving? (Grist)
Absolutely gorgeous shot.