I really just wanted to share this photo that landed in the Broken Sidewalk inbox over the weekend. It has a certain energy that’s pretty nice. Here are also some links to coverage of the Nulu East Market Festival with photos from local bloggers. Nulu is quickly becoming one of Louisville’s premier neighborhoods.
- Backseat Sandbar captured some great photos of the musical lineup before the rain set in including The Instruction and Ben Sollee.
- And here’s a YouTube video of Ben Sollee playing Change Is Gonna Come at the Nulu Festival.
- My Loueyville has all the info on the days events and spectacles from the perspective of a t-shirt stand volunteer.
- Metromix captured the faces of the crowd who seemed to be enjoying themselves.
- If you know of any other coverage, post it in the comments.
As always, please feel free to submit what you see or hear around town and I’ll try to get it posted on Broken Sidewalk. Send tips, rumors, photos, you name it, to email@example.com.